WARNING!!!

Informations about servers, forum and community.
Nevena
Girl

WARNING!!!

Post by Nevena » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:52 pm

READ THIS, THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT!!

Hi guys, i am writing this topic just to talk about the game's goal and that maybe every games goals'.
I will begin with the fact that nowadays players are really rude and they don't show any respect to players, admins, etc.
It is true that it is not like before years and it won't be, it is hard to keep this gaming atmosphere like and approximately similar to the old one.
I want to UNDERLINE and to FOCUS your attention on a game's goals:
1) playing based on a person's interests, what are his/her happiness reasons - playing for fun, as a hobby
2) playing basen on relationships - to meet people, to communicate and be kind / friendly with them, to share thoughts, to share music - etc.
3) playing based on the stats(kill stats, jump stats..etc.), to be better , more skillful than before...
4)...
5)...
etc.
You can find out more and more reasons to play a game.
BUT reasons like:
1) playing with hacks/forbidden commands or/and binds/
2) playing with the idea of insulting people - acting rude
3) playing just because to spam/advertise ip adress of other server/s
and a lot examples again of the negative part of our gaming community.

This topic i decided to write it, because almost every time when i connect to our server or to other servers, players are acting rude or playing with hacks or trying to advertise other server and etc.

Here I am BEGGING all kind of players to try to KEEP the gaming atmoshpere NORMAL!!
Not to make people mad or sad, not to play with hacks, not to just fly around, to just jumping with autobhop.
And again i know that the old times can't be turned back, the old players, the fair play, the respect, these values are hard to be revived, to be restored!

I HAVE BEEN inspired of hackers, 3 hackers, which i banned 3 hours ago, 3 speed hackers, at the same time in the knife server, how do you think i feel, and the default players which were playing against them, and the OWNER - who wants to make the server a better place for our players?

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH ANY KIND OF UNFAIR PLAYING - SPEED HACK, AUTOBHOP, AUTOSTAB, AND COMBINED HACKS, ETC. - THE PUBLIC SERVERS ARE NOT THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN PLAY WITH HACKS. YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN LAN SERVER OR PUBLIC - WHATEVER YOU WANT - AND THERE PLAY WITH THAT KIND OF ABUSINGS - THERE AGAINST BOTS - AGAINST YOUR OWN PLAYERS NOT AGAINST A SERVER'S PLAYERS.
WHY? BECAUSE YOU HARM A LOT OWNER'S WORK, OWNER'S FUTURE THOUGHTS ABOUT HIS SERVER/S.
YOU HARM THE DEFAULT PLAYERS, YOU MAKE THEM TO THINK LIKE YOU, TO ACT LIKE YOU, TO PLAY LIKE YOU!
PLAYERS ARE AT A DIFFERENT AGE, THERE ARE KIDS AT THE AGE OF 8 , 12, 14, ETC. MOST OF THEM THINK THAT THIS IS THE RIGHT WAY OF PLAYING, THEY MEMORISE THE BAD WORDS, THEY USE THEM, EVEN IN REAL LIFE.
I CAN GIVE YOU SO MUCH EXAMPLES OF BAD CONSEQUENCES...
BUT..
JUST RESPECT PEOPLE, IT IS NOT JUST A GAME, MAYBE NO ONE CARES ABOUT A PERSON'S WORDS, BUT THERE ARE EMOTIONAL PEOPLE, THEY COULD FEEL SAD, USELESS AND THE WORST BEING DEPRESSED - AND THIS BECAUSE OF A PERSON'S BAD , I AM WRITING ABOUT REALLY BAD AND CRUEL WORDS, I CAN'T BELIEVE, BUT EVEN THEY CAN CURSE YOU, THEY CAN "ATTACK YOUR BRAIN" ( THIS IS THE MAIN WEAKNESS OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE LOST A PARRENT, PART OF THEIR FAMILY )!!!

YOU WILL ASK YOURSELVES "WHO CARES?" , "WHY SHOULD I CARE ABOUT OTHERS?"
YOU ARE NOT OBLIGED TO CARE ABOUT PEOPLE, JUST TO RESPECT THEM, AND TO REMEMBER THAT WE ARE PEOPLE NOT TO MAKE BAD TRICKS ON PEOPLE, NOT TO INSULT PEOPLE, NOT TO TALK ABOUT THEM WITHOUT THEIR PRESENCE.. ETC. WE ARE PEOPLE TO HELP US EACH OTHER, TO ACCEPT OURSELVES, AND TO RESPECT.

I AM BEGGING AGAIN, PLEASE READ ALL MY WORDS, I DON'T WANT TO MAKE MY OPINION AS YOUR OPINION AND AS YOUR DUTY TO THINK LIKE ME, IT IS JUST A HOPE TO TURN BACK THE HUMMANITY OF EVERYONE!!
BE POLITE, BE PATIENT, BE RELIABLE - IT IS NOT ONLY BECAUSE OF THE GAME, AND THE GAME IS NOT A WAR OF WORDS, NOT A WAR! THE GAME IS JUST A WAY TO FEEL BETTER, TO ENJOY IT. IF YOU DON'T FEEL GOOD, IF YOU DON'T ENJOY, JUST THE GAME WILL "DIE" SOON AND PEOPLE'S HUMMANITY, TOO BUT NOT IN QUOTES!

I WILL LEAVE THE TOPIC OPEN SO YOU CAN WRITE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT IT, WHAT DO YOU THINK, AM I RIGHT?
I THANK TO ALL OF YOU, IN ADVANCE, WHO WILL READ THIS TOPIC AND ANSWER ON IT.

AND REMEMBER THAT A PERSON WAS NOT BORN BAD, A PERSON BECAME "BAD" BECAUSE OF HIS/HER HORRIBLE OVERCOMES, AND THE WORD "BAD" IS NOT THE ACCURATE ONE, MAYBE INVISIBLE INSIDE, LIKE THEY DON'T FEEL FOR SOME TIME PERIODS.

• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ Can't Be Killed. « Tue 4:18 pm »
its K-18 server IDK
@ Can't Be Killed. « Tue 4:17 pm »
lol
@ tedi « Sat 6:38 pm »
really lol
@ палеоантрополог « Sat 5:50 pm »
why there is never administration on the server deathmatch???get more administrators. impossible to play
@ палеоантрополог « Thu 11:11 am »
`
@ tedi « Tue 3:38 pm »
Look mu admyn apply :@
@ middy « Sat 5:19 pm »
or atleast admins come on desthmach server once in a while and stay on for like 10-20 min per day...wont kill you!
@ middy « Sat 5:18 pm »
maibe someone ban that trash hacker H@itam-Gamers and hes trash aim....and maine k 18 bring back /shop
@ middy « Sat 5:17 pm »
any admins here?
@ палеоантрополог « Sat 2:44 pm »
почему на сервере deathmatch часто нету администрации? постоянно играют хакеры
@ tedi « Thu 3:13 pm »
Hay
@ палеоантрополог « Wed 7:59 pm »
hello
@ strejf « Wed 9:14 am »
has started a new topic: Server info
@ strejf « Wed 9:12 am »
has started a new topic: XP Rewards
@ tedi « Tue 7:36 pm »
как сте бе има ли живи :D
@ $oun[) « Thu 11:04 am »
ok
@ >NEXT> « Thu 11:04 am »
stay there
we changed it to zombie
yes thats it
@ $oun[) « Thu 11:03 am »
fy maps makes me join zombie escape
@ $oun[) « Thu 11:03 am »
send me the ip
@ >NEXT> « Thu 11:02 am »
yea
@ $oun[) « Thu 10:58 am »
i only send it once .
i only send it once .
next ?
next ?
@ $oun[) « Thu 10:57 am »
next ?
@ $oun[) « Thu 10:57 am »
next ?
@ Myst « Thu 10:46 am »
has started a new topic: IP ban?
@ cularel « Wed 3:51 pm »
ffs
@ cularel « Wed 3:51 pm »
because mr K-18 tought i had wall..
@ cularel « Wed 3:50 pm »
for real, i just made a new account to make an unban request
@ cularel « Wed 3:50 pm »
why do people always ban people without no ss?
@ A random dude. « Mon 11:32 am »
has started a new topic: Applying for Unban - Deathmatch
@ tedi « Sat 4:21 pm »
middy wrote: this is silly...i get banned every day because admins are totally usseles...they care more cause i play better then them and ban me for no reason.
I agree with you
@ middy « Fri 9:52 pm »
EXT dude if you read this stop cry cause i play better then you...learn to admin before you take actions!
@ middy « Fri 9:50 pm »
really is lame how 16’s year old kids act like admins!
@ middy « Fri 9:50 pm »
really the 16 year old admins must be kicked...learn to check on players before you ban them...and pls let me see NEXT reason for banning me !
@ middy « Fri 9:49 pm »
this is silly...i get banned every day because admins are totally usseles...they care more cause i play better then them and ban me for no reason.
@ tedi « Fri 4:23 pm »
:@
@ A random dude. « Thu 11:40 am »
has started a new topic: Applying for Unban - Deathmatch
@ strejf « Wed 9:19 pm »
:D
@ strejf « Wed 9:18 pm »
from forum :D
@ strejf « Wed 9:18 pm »
they are deleted
@ tedi « Wed 6:46 pm »
stop post this :@
@ Can't Be Killed. « Tue 7:46 pm »
can u watch discord?
@ BlackLady « Tue 4:59 pm »
I got ban for no reason,I play and sometimes chat I never been rude to someone and allways be nice to admins,but I got ban forerever and I didnt even been in server when i got ban so UN BAN me...
@ BlackLady « Tue 4:42 pm »
has started a new topic: I get ban for no reason
@ middy « Mon 10:32 pm »
maibe start to make ss and ask for wg ...you will find out that sometimes your wrong and ban players without any proof and for no reason...oh yes a reason is that someone else is playing better then you
@ middy « Mon 10:30 pm »
k-18 dude maibe learn to play this game and dont ban players without a reason ....
@ Mithrandir « Mon 2:24 pm »
Can i get unbanned ?
Got banned without any reason
Hi
@ Mithrandir « Mon 2:03 pm »
has started a new topic: Mithrandir Unban
@ strejf « Fri 9:41 am »
has started a new topic: Our CS 1.6 version!
@ LiX 3:) « Tue 6:41 pm »
has started a new topic: BadReasonForBan

Who is chatting